This forum is INVALID! Please visit our new at http://forums.emeraldmu.com

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

help pliz help FANS OF NARUTO PLIZ AMD HELP PLIZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arcangelal

PostSubject: help pliz help FANS OF NARUTO PLIZ AMD HELP PLIZ   Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:28 pm

amd I have a big problem if that bothers you apology ASME this great favor but I was not missing any of your rules so that ASME FIXME statistics for my bk if porfavo because my mage it clear tube that I pass points bk but this was an accident with my niece who is a drink and gave me so much that click aperde fact bk porfavo I ask you with all my soul porfa arreglamelo if my ID in my Arcangelal mu is called bk porfa ArcaAlexis help me and if I see is you see that Naruto Shippuden capitulo you? porfa and I would appreciate if you help me in my soul assuredof attend the events but if a GM pusieras speak Spanish would buenisimo: P that's just a suggestion is not so much help me with my request porfa bk Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: help pliz help FANS OF NARUTO PLIZ AMD HELP PLIZ   Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:03 am

ai caramba!hola
man omg all u need is just know these words
FIND EVENT
PK EVENT
RACE EVENT

but most of all u need to know this OMG RAFAEL IS WINNER AGAIN
lol! lol! lol!
and beside GM told u on chat no more stat fix...omg estoy loc ^_^

RAFAEL
Back to top Go down
View user profile

help pliz help FANS OF NARUTO PLIZ AMD HELP PLIZ